15 July, 2022

Alex Bloodfire's Stream - Streaming from the Gender Critical Library Section - Saturday 16th July 2022 at 7 pm (UK) time

Join me this Saturday 16th July at 7 pm GMT for a live stream from the gender-critical library section!


I'll be recommending some good best-selling books to beginners on the subject of gender ideology. There are some really good ones out there so if you need to read up on this subject join me on Saturday.


And I will be bringing you all the latest and breaking news on what's happening in the world regarding gender ideology. As usual much has happened this week and there is a lot to talk about.


Please click on the link this Saturday at 7 pm and join in with the conversation with your own book recommendations and for some general chit-chat!


I look forward to meeting and chatting with you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment