25 July, 2022

Alex Bloodfire's Stream - Let's talk about controversial Stonewall - Saturday 30th July 2022 at 7 pm (UK) time

 


Join me streaming live on this glorious and sunny Saturday evening from 7 pm (British Time)


I will be discussing the controversial Stonewall and asking the question is this organisation no longer fit for purpose? How can anyone support this ghastly organisation after the Tweet they put out on Saturday?


I'm so pleased and proud to announce that I'm finally on Trump's Truth Social. So please join me on this platform by following this link: https://truthsocial.com/@alexbloodfire


I'll be discussing trans ideology and its impact on women's sports, women's rights and women's spaces. Now the Rugby Football Union have considered the evidence and is rightfully removing 'trans women' from female-only sports. Fairness in sports must prevail.


Looking forward to meeting and chatting with everybody this Saturday and please join in with the conversation!

No comments:

Post a Comment